Placed down a quiet country road sits this 14+ acre property which enjoys a peaceful setting with extensive river frontage (both banks) on the majestic Nottawasaga River. Enjoy the ever-changing riverscape with native trout and salmon. The property has a long circular drive and includes lands on both sides of the river, lush gardens, open meadows, firepit and mature woodlands. This is a very special property.
The Main House
The renovated and expanded main home is a 3+2 bungalow with a finished lower level. The main floor has the primary bedroom with walk-in closet, 5-piece en suite bath, dining room, family room, eat-in kitchen plus 2 additional bedrooms and a second 5-piece bathroom. The finished lower level has a home office, recreation room, 3-piece bathroom, laundry, utility room, cold room and 2 more bedrooms each with hardwood floors and large closets.
The main house is surrounded by rolling lawns, gardens and lovely flowering trees. There is a network of trails that lead through the fern meadow down to the river.
The coach house (built in 2016) is a complete second home with foyer, laundry, combined kitchen/great room plus 2 bedrooms with closets and a shared 5-piece bathroom. The coach has a second floor deck which is a perfect place for a morning coffee.
- Efficient Geothermal heating and cooling system (serviced Oct 2022)
- Coach house built in 2016
- 3-car garage
- Coach house has its own septic (northside of building)
- Boundary survey available by D.J. Cullen, Ontario Land Surveyor
- Septic inspection report for each system available (03/22) by ESSE Canada available
- Electrical inspection report available (02/22)
- Home inspection report available (03/22)
- Well pump & recovery test by Smith Water Systems shows 3 gallons per minute (03/22)
Broker Of Record
The Listing Agent is relying on information supplied to him by the Vendor and other sources.
The Listing Broker accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of this fact sheet.